HR Business Partner China (m/f/d)
Innovative ideas, consistent further development of our products and the ability to create genuine novelties have made us the leading developer and manufacturer of towbars. Over 140 patents document our distinctive culture of innovation. To consolidate this position as a market and technology leader, we need bright minds, at all our locations in Europe, North America and Asia.
We believe in your talent and potential. That's why we offer you a wide range of career advancement and training opportunities. At ACPS Automotive, you can follow your own personal career path - and we'll support you along the way. Try something new, move to a different business unit, climb the ladder - anything is possible. The more you develop, the better we develop too - a win-win situation. This creates careers that are as unique as you are.
- Understand, apply and implement Human Resource Policies in line with the laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China and apply the ACPS HR Policies in the unit appropriately.
- Manages the HR Key Performance Indicators and HR reporting for the Chinese plant
- Is responsible for the Recruitment activities within the plant
- Ensuring effective manpower planning and providing right person for the right job on time
- Ensuring smooth on-boarding of new joiners to the ACPS work culture, processes and policies
- Is responsible for the Compensation & benefits including payroll coordination with an external provider of the plant personnel
- Accompanies the introduces of new IT HR Systems, Policies as required by Group HR
- Coordinates the Appraisals Performance process
- Ensuring timely and fair performance appraisal for all employees
- Coordinates the Career Planning process on plant level
- Overviews the Training & Development activities for the total plant and set up training initiatives as appropriate
- Providing opportunities for and ensuring the growth and development of employees through training programs and HR interventions
- Works at the Employee Relations and Retention
- Is responsible for the industrial relations within the plant together with the plant management team
- Is responsible together with Controlling and Area Management for a proper Headcount and Manpower Planning avoiding overtime.
- Ensures that the HR costs are controlled through appropriate cost reduction techniques
- Leads change initiatives in own area and supports continuous improvement in the plant
- Oversees employee welfare activities to build team spirit and sense of ownership
- Ensures strict adherence to statutory laws
- Ensures accurate and timely planning, preparation and adherence to department budget
- Min. a Bachelor's degree in HR, Administration or a related field. A Master's degree is preferable
- Internet savvy with solid computer literacy including MS Office (Excel) and familiarity with HR-related IT systems, SAP HR knowledge would be a plus.
- Chinese and English: fluent; other foreign languages an advantage
- Ideally experienced in recruitment and greenfield setup of manufacturing Plants
- Broad knowledge of local social law and regulations
- Broad knowledge of operational HR processes and backgrounds
- Solid knowledge of Union affairs (regulations, etc.)
- Solid knowledge of HR instruments
- Ability to work in a team/enjoy working together in international group structures
What we can offer you
- Flexible working hours and mobile working are, where possible, a matter of course for us.
- A friendly, open working atmosphere and motivated teams are crucial success factors for us. That's why we offer you exciting projects away from the day-to-day business, where you can contribute your knowledge and experience and learn from
- New tools, methods and processes? No problem. Helpfulness is a practice we like to put into practice. Of course, you'll always get the support you need, and not just during your induction.
- We know how important further training is. Whether it's external training or in-house at our ACPS Academy, we'll find a way to support you individually.
Start now at ACPS Automotive and send us your application with your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
ACPS AUTOMOTIVE GMBH
Human Resources Department