Assembly Expert (m/f/d)
Innovative ideas, consistent further development of our products and the ability to create genuine novelties have made us the leading developer and manufacturer of towbars. Over 140 patents document our distinctive culture of innovation. To consolidate this position as a market and technology leader, we need bright minds, at all our locations in Europe, North America and Asia.
We believe in your talent and potential. That's why we offer you a wide range of career advancement and training opportunities. At ACPS Automotive, you can follow your own personal career path - and we'll support you along the way. Try something new, move to a different business unit, climb the ladder - anything is possible. The more you develop, the better we develop too - a win-win situation. This creates careers that are as unique as you are.
- You perform feasibility and reliability studies for new project
- You identify and verify the specifications and special features of customer products
- You lead the APQP project quality plan and its execution
You will perform internal process audits and provide a release on behalf of the customer.
- You lead the preparation of project quality documentation and timely submission to customer for approval
- You will support system and project testing at the customer site.
- You are responsible for quality reconciliation with the customer, close tracking of quality status 3 months+ after handover and ensuring a smooth handover to serial production
- You are responsible for leading the customer or internal change management during series production
- Your other responsibilities include processing customer claims, maintaining customer scorecards and reporting to the internal system and headquarters
- You maintain the quality module in our IT-system
- You participate in the implementation of quality KPIs at the enterprise level
- Bachelor's degree, majoring in mechanical engineering, ideally with knowledge of the automotive industry
- At least 5 years of professional experience
- Business level English spoken and written
- Knowledge of VDA, IATF 16949 ISO 14001, ISO 9001 standards
- High self-motivation and goal-oriented way of working
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- ideally knowledge and use of Gemba
What we can offer you
- Flexible working hours and mobile working are, where possible, a matter of course for us.
- A friendly, open working atmosphere and motivated teams are crucial success factors for us. That's why we offer you exciting projects away from the day-to-day business, where you can contribute your knowledge and experience and learn from
- New tools, methods and processes? No problem. Helpfulness is a practice we like to put into practice. Of course, you'll always get the support you need, and not just during your induction.
- We know how important further training is. Whether it's external training or in-house at our ACPS Academy, we'll find a way to support you individually.
Start now at ACPS Automotive and send us your application with your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
ACPS AUTOMOTIVE GMBH
Human Resources Department