Supplier Development Engineer (m/f/d)
Innovative ideas, consistent further development of our products and the ability to create genuine novelties have made us the leading developer and manufacturer of towbars. Over 140 patents document our distinctive culture of innovation. To consolidate this position as a market and technology leader, we need bright minds, at all our locations in Europe, North America and Asia.
We believe in your talent and potential. That's why we offer you a wide range of career advancement and training opportunities. At ACPS Automotive, you can follow your own personal career path - and we'll support you along the way. Try something new, move to a different business unit, climb the ladder - anything is possible. The more you develop, the better we develop too - a win-win situation. This creates careers that are as unique as you are.
- You monitor the supplier pool and the associated documents. Suppliers are blocked and unblocked by you.
- You support your colleagues in Purchasing with supplier selection.
- You carry out potential analyses in accordance with VDA6.3 before the suppliers are approved and monitor the corrective measures worldwide.
- You monitor the quality performance of suppliers and coordinate closely with the plants. In the event of deviations, you manage the quality improvement program, localize potential for improvement and develop the supplier in accordance with IATF16949.
- You prepare and lead quality and escalation meetings.
- In the event of a crisis, you coordinate the analyses and correction processes across all plants. You escalate and de-escalate.
- You regularly inform suppliers about Q performance, request corrective measures and monitor them.
- You will be involved in the further development of SQ tools and processes.
- You report directly to the Head of Supplier Development
- Technical studies with a focus on mechanical engineering or similar or training as a technician, in each case with additional qualification as QMB or Quality Manager
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the field of quality management (suppliers or customers)
- Very good written and spoken English skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of the relevant qualification standards such as IATF16949, DIN 14001, VDA6.3
- Sound knowledge of complaints management and processing
- Strong quality and cost awareness
- Good knowledge of common IT applications (e.g. MS Office) and the IT systems used such as (CAQ (QS1), SAP)
- Knowledge and experience of APQP processes
- Experience in evaluations and coordination of manufacturability assessments
- Independent, responsible and proactive personality with a strong role model mentality
- Time flexibility, due to a high, spontaneous and international travel share
- Good coordination skills as well as organizational and assertiveness skills
- High methodological competence in moderation, visualization/presentation and decision-making techniques
- Very good communication and social skills, such as conversation skills and intercultural competence
- Experience in the areas of lean production, logistics and supply management
What we can offer you
- Flexible working hours and mobile working are, where possible, a matter of course for us.
- A friendly, open working atmosphere and motivated teams are crucial success factors for us. That's why we offer you exciting projects away from the day-to-day business, where you can contribute your knowledge and experience and learn from
- New tools, methods and processes? No problem. Helpfulness is a practice we like to put into practice. Of course, you'll always get the support you need, and not just during your induction.
- We know how important further training is. Whether it's external training or in-house at our ACPS Academy, we'll find a way to support you individually.
Start now at ACPS Automotive and send us your application with your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
ACPS AUTOMOTIVE GMBH
Human Resources Department