Expert PMO/ Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt (m/f/d)
You have a passion for cars? Then join ACPS Automotive and shape the future with your ideas. We are the market leader in our core business: trailer hitches for cars, SUV and vans. We stand for technological leadership and aim to shape markets with our innovations. Over 140 patents document our distinctive culture of innovation..
As a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, you will lead finance & cross-functional teams to improve process efficiencies and effectiveness through the implementation of Lean and Six Sigma projects. Project leadership includes collaborating throughout the business to identify and justify opportunities, launching project teams, removing and elevating project barriers, coaching to drive sustainable results, reporting project status and celebrating business impacts. You will partner with your Finance colleagues to train and coach employees.
You will also coordinate and steer together with the CFO all finance and other projects throughout the indirect organization.
Complete improvement Projects:
- Execute cross-functional Lean and/or DMAIC projects aligned to business objectives leading to improved customer satisfaction, process flow, quality and cost savings
- Coordinate all projects Six Sigma projects globally
Training and Coaching:
- Train Six Sigma methodology to employees.
- Coach & develop coaches for continuous improvement methods to leverage sound statistical analysis in making data driven decisions throughout the business.
- Consult for the use of statistical methods & tools.
- Partner with all levels within the business to support the Finance deployment strategy and foster a culture of continuous improvement. This includes, identifying project aligned to business goals, coaching and training, partnering at all levels within the business for project identification and selection, tracking of Lean and Six Sigma projects, and regular leadership reviews to monitor results.
- 5+ years of professional level experience leading and coaching improvement teams, especially in Finance and other indirect departments
- Proven Experience delivering sustainable results using statistical analysis tools, project management, Lean and Six Sigma methods
- Must be a results-oriented 'change agent' who is an effective business systems thinker.
- Effectively communicate with all levels of the organization to maintain relationships and cooperation
- Project management and cross-functional team leadership skills
- Must be able to influence, negotiate, and resolve conflicts to reach consensus around common goals
- Strong statistical analysis foundation
- Minimum 5 years of experience applying lean and six sigma processes to a Finance organisation, service and/or sales environment
- Certified as a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, or Lean Six Sigma Black Belt with 3+ years’ experience
- Value stream mapping, visual management and assembly floor cell design experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a Finance/Controlling/Industrial Engineering discipline, ideally with significant contributions to continuous improvement activities
What we can offer
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly working atmosphere in a motivated team. In addition, we offer you varied projects in which you can contribute your knowledge and experience responsibly.
- Competent support during induction and individual advancement through a wide range of further training opportunities.
- Company health management with associated free drinks (water and coffee), a back course, fruit baskets, health days and seminars on health.
Start now at ACPS Automotive and send us your application with your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
ACPS AUTOMOTIVE GMBH