Customer Service Representative (m/f/d)
Our ACPS Automotive Services division offers aftermarket tow bars and bicycle carriers under the ORIS brand and is known for the quality of its products with unique selling points. Based in Mönchengladbach, Germany, it is the central administration, sales and logistics location for the aftermarket accessories market. Our customers: End users and companies in the aftermarket, such as workshops and dealers.
Your Role & Responsibilities
As a Customer Service Representative, you will attract potential customers by answering product and service questions, providing information about products and services, process orders, prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Advise on company information
- Place or cancel orders
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions
- Handle product recalls
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation
- Pro-actively sell products and services
- Handle changes in policies or renewals
- Resolve customer complaints via phone and e-mail.
Your Skills & Strenghts
- Proven customer support experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Language Skills: Dutch and French native, English fluent, German preferred
- Computer Skills (ERP – SAP preferred, Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- In addition to work in a great team, we encourage you to reach your personal potential through learning and development opportunities. Personalized support is also available to you.
To be a great place to work, we need great people to work with us. So if you are interested in the position “Customer Service Representative (m/f/d)” we look forward to hearing from you.
Address for Appplication
ACPS AUTOMOTIVE Services GMBH
Advanced Carrier and Protection Systems